This course provides an introduction to confined space hazards and will familiarize participants with the procedures, regulations, and safety standards for permit required confined spaces.
Workers and safety professionals will benefit from this course by learning to control and eliminate hazards associated with confined spaces such as the use of blowers, gas monitors, rescue devices and other personal protective equipment.
Pricing & Info
Call Customer Care at (808) 847-4017 to discuss having a class on your island!
- OSHA Instructor
- Medic First Aid Instructor/trainer
- Over 10 years in Construction Safety
Please call for availability! - (808)847-4017
- Implementing a Confined Space Entry Program and Procedures
- Responsibilities of the Supervisor, Entrant & Attendant
- Respiratory needs and solutions
- Testing the air you breath. Just how safe is it down there?
- Recognition and understanding of Confined Spaces and Hazards
- Rescues and other life-saving information