Speed Shore’s aluminum hydraulic Vertical Shores are the safest, most versatile means of shoring an excavation. Typically, one worker can safely shore a trench as quickly as it is excavated, allowing the excavator to operate at full digging capacity. Active pre-loading of trench walls maintains vertical trench sides, preventing soil movement and optimizing work space. Excavation requirements are minimized, thus reducing fill and compaction needs, and dramatically lowering cost per foot of trench.
Designed to shore vertical trenches as well as less uniform excavations, Vertical Shores offer optimum versatility when restrictions are imposed by parallel or crossing utilities. In more stable soils, Vertical Shores may be used directly against the trench face. When conditions indicate trench face sloughing or local raveling, plywood or similar sheeting may be used in conjunction with Vertical Shores.
Single Shores (Vertical Shores with one cylinder connected to short rails) are especially applicable in excavations with limited work area, or where spot-bracing is necessary. They are also commonly used in conjunction with other trench shoring systems to provide support around crossing utilities.
• 100% Above-Ground Installation eliminates worker exposure to dangerous trench collapses.
• Aluminum Alloy Construction for lightweight, extremely portable systems of exceptional strength.
• One-man installation and removal. Safety bleed-off ports eliminate over extension of cylinders while gauge-regulated pumps insure even loading.
• Hinged, Flat Cylinder Pads insure even load distribution to rails with no load-bearing on critical connecting pins.
• Available for sale or rental. Standard sizes include: 17-27”, 22-36”, 28-46”, 34-55”, 40-64”, 52-88”, 76-112”, 94-130”, 108-144”, 144-180”.
Please call for availability! - (808)847-4017