Speed Shore offers the most advanced line of trench shielding products available. Built to last, these shields are designed and certified by Registered Professional Engineers to optimize strength-to-weight ratios while maintaining minimal sidewall thickness.
Standard shields are available with 4” to 6” thick walls in a full array of heights and lengths. The comprehensive line of trench shields includes economical Single-Wall Shields for less extreme lateral pressures, specially designed Manhole Shields, and the popular heavy-duty Double-Wall Shields. Complete custom capabilities are also available to analyze and optimize shields to your specific needs.
Unique Speed Shore features include: replaceable push blocks to protect the integrity of the structure, high-tensile steel reinforcement plates for added strength in critical spreader socket areas, and a variety of industry options that are included as Speed Shore standard features. Such features make Speed Shore trench shields the preferred choice for maximum productivity and safety in the trenches.
• Replaceable Push Blocks protect your structure when pushing the shield to grade. Damaged sections are readily replaced with no modification to shield structure.
• 1/2” Steel Reinforcement Plates for added strength and puncture resistance in critical spreader socket areas.
• 5 Spreader Sockets (standard on most Double-Wall Shields) for optimum versatility in spreader placement.
• Thru-Wall Spreader Sockets penetrate end vertical supports for added strength and durability.
• Easy-Access Lifting Pockets for ease of handling.
• Certification Plate for quick reference to shield size, serial number and P.E.–Certified capacity.
Please call for availability! - (808)847-4017