Speed Shore’s innovative, patented Shoring Shields combine the benefits of aluminum hydraulic shoring with the solid-wall security of a static shield. Constructed of high-strength aluminum alloys, Shoring Shields are ideal for municipal maintenance and repair, cable splices, pipeline bell holes, vault placements, trenchless technology pits and light utility installations. The solid-sheeted exterior provides for optimum personnel protection while their lightweight design insures ease of handling with a rubber-tired backhoe.
Shoring Shields feature the exclusive Speed Struts®, which incorporate hydraulic cylinders and return springs within rugged telescoping steel sleeves. They allow for 3 and 4-sided trench support, while providing increased protection to critical components. Quick-connect pins and hydraulic fittings permit rapid assembly/disassembly, and changeover to larger or smaller Speed Struts.
An exclusive patented hydraulic manifold enables control of all cylinders from a single point outside the excavation, permitting precise regulation of cylinder pre-load in irregular, non-uniform excavations. Shoring Shields are available in either a lightweight corrugated sheeting or the exclusive smooth-wall aluminum panel exterior.
• 100% above-ground installation allows complete installation and removal safely from outside the trench.
• High-yield aluminum alloy construction for exceptional strength and lightweight portability.
• Patented hydraulic manifold assures precise control of all cylinders.
• Heavy-gauge sheeting caps and skids for protection of sheeting sidewalls.
• Certification plate on all shields denotes P.E. Certified capacity and operating guidelines.
Please call for availability! - (808)847-4017