Speed Shore’s Manhole Braces are a unique 4-way hydraulic shoring system specifically designed to shore excavations for manholes, vaults, bore pits, and tank installations. They are constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum hydraulic cylinders enclosed within rugged telescoping steel sleeves. Each Manhole Brace ring consists of four hydraulic legs that work in conjunction with one another to form an active shoring system. Available in two and three- inch cylinder versions, Speed Shore’s Manhole Braces have an effective stroke of 36” in all directions and is capable of covering spans of up to 30 feet by 30 feet.
Manhole Braces, used in conjunction with appropriate sheeting, provide the active support necessary to secure safe excavations in less stable soils. Available in a wide variety of sizes and capacities. Each leg of the system is independent for ease of transport and assembles on-site in a matter of minutes. The system features non-rigid corner brackets, heavy-duty lifting eyes, and quick-connect pins and keepers to form one of the most versatile shoring systems in the industry.
• 4-Way hydraulic support with high strength, telescoping steel tubing over-sleeves.
• Individual legs for on site assembly and easy transportation.
• Quick connect pins and keepers.
• Flexibility to fit square or rectangular excavations.
• 4-Way hose bridal for simultaneous cylinder pressurization or multiple pumps may be used.
• 4-corner lifting eye for installation and removal.
• HVP-2000 high volume hand pump or HP-200 electric pump.
• Easy to use release tools.
• Available for sale or rental. Standard sizes include: 9’ x 9’ with 3” stroke, 14’ x 14’ with 3” stroke.
Please call for availability! - (808)847-4017