Although developed to shore the open back wall of trench shields used in boring applications, Speed Shore’s End Shore has a wide variety of uses in most soil conditions. The shear wall at the abrupt end of trench is just as dangerous as the side walls of the excavation. Aluminum hydraulic cylinders encased in heavy-duty steel Speed Struts provide not only for shoring protection of the sidewalls of the trench, but also provide the strength so ending loading can be accomplished thus preventing cave-ins.
• Single End Shores are designed to support the end faces of trenches and the side wall faces of trenches adjacent to the end face, and are to be used at the end of trenches.
• Single End Shores may be used with Vertical Shores, Waler Systems, Shoring Shields or Trench Shields.
• End Shore sizes include: 26-40”, 32-50”, 38-59” and 56-92”
• Rail sizes include: 5’, 6’ and 8’ high
• Available for sale or rental.
Please call for availability! - (808)847-4017