LOGISTICS AND INVENTORY CONTROL MANAGER - Honolulu
You can apply for the selected job posting or go back to the search results.
LOGISTICS AND INVENTORY CONTROL MANAGER
Full Time - Regular
Summary of Position
This position is responsible for overseeing warehouse and delivery operations throughout all Hawaii locations.
- Oversee warehouse operations on Oahu and Maui
- Oversee freight delivery schedule and product shipping to outer islands
- Oversee fire extinguisher and repair service operations
- Will call and delivery program
- Inventory control
- TOI Process
- Cycle count program
- Forklift maintenance
- Oversee forklift training
- Physical inventory
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems with the business profitability in mind
- Monitoring / Instructing Performance of you, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action. Teaching others how to do something
- Management of Personnel Resources – Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job
- Warehouse / Operations experience of at least 3-5 years
- Title: HR Coordinator
- Name: Shereese Kalawa
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 808-848-3443
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, an ability to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to fifty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Safety Systems and Signs Hawaii, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, who fully and actively supports equal access for employees or qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability, status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.
To apply: Apply here