ESTIMATOR - Honolulu
You can apply for the selected job posting or go back to the search results.
Full Time - Regular
The Estimator will evaluate bid specifications and perform takeoffs from blue prints or computer generated files; prepare bids or cost estimates that cover every aspect of a particular building project; solicit and maintain communication with customers and vendors, handling all interactions in a manner designed to build a long term relationship; initiate sales through customer service and product knowledge and monitor customers websites for projects and sale opportunities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- Estimating experience required
- Accounting background preferred
- Available to occasionally work overtime and weekends
- Posses a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be a self-motivated and punctual
- High School Diploma or GED
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, who fully and actively supports equal access for all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any compliant, orally or in writing, to the employer or government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.
- Title: HR Manager
- Name: Nilma Allison
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (808) 848-3468